Your one stop shop for all your national dog show photography needs.
We photograph it all!
Open since 2001, we have experience in all fields of dog photography. Quality and customer satisfaction is our number one goal. Conformation movement, portraits, agility, obedience/ rally, hunt test, tracking, water work, lure coursing, weight pull, field work, dock diving, fly-ball; we do it all. With years of experience, we know what you are looking for and we strive to obtain that once in a life time shot.
What to expect from us:
- We photograph everyone in every event unless otherwise negotiated.
- We set up computer viewing stations. This may be 6 or as many as 12 according to the allotted space.
- We load pictures to the computers so that people may see their pictures normally within 30 minutes after their class.
- We provide sales reps. to help people with the computers and take orders.
- We stay open late to provide plenty of time for people to look at their pictures.
- People may purchase their pictures at the show and take them home with them. They can even take them daily so that they can update their social media nightly.
- We will upload classes to the web upon request, after the show.
- Special national show pricing. People can buy one picture or get all their dog’s pictures for one reasonable price. (Excluding win pictures)
- People can view their pictures within minutes of them being taken. If they are not happy with the pictures, we will retake them.
- No one is required to buy pictures that they do not want.
- Normally, we will set up 2-3 computers just to view win pictures.
- We deliver printed pictures and digital pictures at the show if ordered prior to the last day. (We will deliver the last day if time permits.)
- We will upload win photos to the web as quickly as possible.
- We will do mail-outs upon request, otherwise all sales are at the show or by the internet.
Phyllis Ensley, owner, has been taking dog pictures for over 13 years. She strives to satisfy the needs of her customers. If you have a special need, let her know and she will do what she can to make it happen.
Dixie Sisco is the booth manager. She also is in charge of the logistic end of the business.