Logo

For Additional Information
Please Call 770-345-9738
Or contact us on Facebook

  • FAQ
  • CONTACT
  • Let me tell you about us

    We have been in business since 2001 and have served the dog show community with quality products and respect. Over 70% of our business is returning customers and the other 30% are new to our business. With this return rate, we have to produce a product that meets our customer’s needs and expectations. We love our customers and want to make them happy. We work for you.


    Our beliefs

    We know that you work hard for your money and you expect a quality product. We use the highest quality equipment and materials to meet your needs. 90% of our products are made in-house so that we can ensure a quality product. This allows us to put that extra personalize touch on every item we sale.


    Our Guarantee

    If for any reason you are not happy with your product, let us know and we will do our best to make it right. We believe a company is built on good customer service.

    Phyllis Ensley

    Phyllis Ensley loves her business and the people that she serves. She wants everyone to love their product so she edits and creates all her collages and special dimensional design prints and gift products herself. Each one is edited with the owner and dog in mine. She will incorporate kennel themes, special effects and add names and special backgrounds to make each one unique for each person. To her, a collage is a picture that tells a story in one glance.

    Dixie Sisco

    Dixie is our resident help and assist booth person. She loves everyone and treats them as family. If you have a special need, explain the need to her and she will do whatever she can to make it happen or correct a problem. She is your “Go To Person” who really cares about you.

    Make us your National photographer

    We do it all! Win shots, movement shots, performance events, everything. Contact us for more information.

    View some of our latest nationals

    Nationals Photo Galleries

    These are just a few of the nationals that we photographed this year. Click on our view gallery page to see them all.